Re-Evolution Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-Evolution Studios

Re-Evolution Studios Official Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiya, Nya!! =^-^=

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanna

Kanna

Hiya, Nya!! =^-^= Empty
PostSubject: Hiya, Nya!! =^-^=   Hiya, Nya!! =^-^= I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 5:28 pm

Name: Kanna
Country/City: United States/Louisiana
Software you use: Sony Vegas 10 Pro
Interests: Anime & becoming a video editor. My college major is Multimedia.
Favorite Manga: Attack on Titan & D.Gray-man (Hoshino needs ta come back!!!! Dx)
Favorite Anime: All time favorite is Attack on Titan (HUGE Levi fan here), but I'm also big into Shugo Chara (I luvs Ikuto and Yoru, Nya! Hehe), and Free! (Haru!!)
Anime/Manga Character you admire most: Probably Levi because he doesn't let nothing stop him, and he's such a strong character, even with how hellish his life has been since day one.
Your Quote: Never Give Up!
How did you hear about the forum: Your audition video, but I've been an avid subscriber of Re-Evolution for a while.

More about me (copied from the audition post since it has everything already): Well, my real name is Tiffani, but I mostly go by Kanna online.  I've been editing for eight years now.  Its my main hobby, and I don't intend on stopping anytime soon. My work is for the most part raw.  I focus mainly on timing and emotion. I'm a college student currently majoring in multimedia, so I can pursue video editing as a career.  I've been a member of Angelic Serenade Studios for almost all of my years of editing, only having been away for several months at one point.  We are a Mep group tho.  Not a real studio.  I'm almost always active, so inactivity isn't an issue with me.  This is the only mep group I'm a part of.  I've never been in a real studio before, so joining Re-Evolution would be a fun and exciting experience.  Not to mention, I've always looked up to you guys as an editor. You all have always inspired me. Needless to say, I'm not about to give auditioning a second thought.

I've been an anime fan for most of my life.  Its quite frankly an obsession of mine.  My favorite anime at the moment are Attack on Titan, D.Gray-man, Free, Shugo Chara, InuYasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Saint Seiya.  I've watched an awful lot of anime, but these are my top favorites.

Last edited by Kanna on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xChromez

xChromez

Hiya, Nya!! =^-^= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, Nya!! =^-^=   Hiya, Nya!! =^-^= I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 5:41 pm

Hello Kanna and Welcome! D.grayman is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Inan
Admin
Inan

Hiya, Nya!! =^-^= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, Nya!! =^-^=   Hiya, Nya!! =^-^= I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 6:17 pm

Welcome kanna hope you enjoy your stay Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.re-evolutionstudios.org
oreiina

oreiina

Hiya, Nya!! =^-^= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, Nya!! =^-^=   Hiya, Nya!! =^-^= I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 6:35 pm

Hi Kanna! + ahh shugo chara.. brings back so many old anime (innocent) memories xD
Back to top Go down
Kanna

Kanna

Hiya, Nya!! =^-^= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, Nya!! =^-^=   Hiya, Nya!! =^-^= I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 11:31 pm

xChromez wrote:
Hello Kanna and Welcome! D.grayman is awesome!
Hi and thanks!!! Yea, it totally is!! I'm still waiting on pins and needles for the manga to update.

Inan wrote:
Welcome kanna hope you enjoy your stay Smile

Hi and thanks!! XD

oreiina wrote:
Hi Kanna! + ahh shugo chara.. brings back so many old anime (innocent) memories xD

Hi!! I just recently got into it actually. My best friend who's obsessed with it, finally got me into it. X'D But some old anime are still some of the best in my opinion. SC has been a very enjoyable experience, especially Ikuto. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiya, Nya!! =^-^= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, Nya!! =^-^=   Hiya, Nya!! =^-^= I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiya, Nya!! =^-^=
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re-Evolution Studios :: Introductions-
Jump to: