Re-Evolution Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-Evolution Studios

Re-Evolution Studios Official Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BioticAMVs
Admin
BioticAMVs

What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood) Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood)   What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:28 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHYd-h-1ZAYT3Eh9-tDCjFA
Inan
Admin
Inan

What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood)   What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:29 am

you meant 2003 and brotherhood
Back to top Go down
http://www.re-evolutionstudios.org
BioticAMVs
Admin
BioticAMVs

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood)   What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:30 am

Inan wrote:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.0

cheers
Back to top Go down
Inan
Admin
Inan

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood)   What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:32 am

BioticAMVs wrote:
Inan wrote:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.0

cheers

THE SIGNS AS FMA SERIES

GEMINI: FMA 2003

Everyone else: Brotherhood
Back to top Go down
BioticAMVs
Admin
BioticAMVs

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood)   What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:37 am

Inan wrote:
BioticAMVs wrote:
Inan wrote:

cheers

THE SIGNS AS FMA SERIES

THE SIGNS AS FMA CHARACTERS

Gemini: Shou Tucker

Everyone else: anyone else in the series
Back to top Go down
Inan
Admin
Inan

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood)   What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:40 am

BioticAMVs wrote:
Inan wrote:
BioticAMVs wrote:
Inan wrote:

cheers

THE SIGNS AS FMA SERIES

THE SIGNS AS FMA CHARACTERS

Gemini: Shou Tucker

Everyone else: anyone else in the series

that hurts confused
Back to top Go down
Kisagi

Kisagi

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood)   What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 6:03 am

FMA 2003 because it is the shit
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgMhqqfgMA8Pr0BYqUKJzeQ
BioticAMVs
Admin
BioticAMVs

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood)   What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 2:14 pm

Kisagi wrote:
FMA 2003 because it is the shit

yaasssss!!!!! although personally i def prefer Brotherhood, but only because of some plot devices and nitpicky things like that LOL
But 2003 was my show growing up!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Inan
Admin
Inan

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood)   What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 2:20 pm

The signs as Vicky growing up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood)   What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite anime and why is the Fullmetal Alchemist?? (2003 or Brotherhood)
Page 1 of 1