Re-Evolution Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-Evolution Studios

Re-Evolution Studios Official Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case)

Go down 
+2
CheeZeFX
xChromez
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mattamv

Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case) Empty
PostSubject: Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case)   Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:12 pm

Ok it literally took me a good 10 minutes to find that pink "new topic" button hahahaha dayum good start...

HEYYYYYYY THERE! Very Happy Nice to meet yall.

Name: Matt
Country/City: Cardiff, UK
Software you use: Sony Vegas 13, After effects CS6, Photoshop CS6
Interests: Football, Cricket, Anything sport pretty much, everything anime and manga, photography and editing Razz
Favorite Manga: Higurashi no naku koro ni, Bokura wa minna kawaisou, Ao Haru ride
Favorite Anime: Higurashi no naku koro ni (yeah higurashi is my shit), Shigatsu wa kimi no uso, Psycho pass, Usagi drop <33333
Anime/Manga Character you admire most: Rika Furude - i mean COME ONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is such a trooper. Love her.
Your Quote: Ummmm, "We ultimately fear what spawns from within us" Shun - Shinsekai yori
How did you hear about the forum: I heard about it from Mystyks video Very Happy

Anything else you would like us to know about you

Been editing for around 6 years now (shoutout to 14 year old me editing my cringy football videos ahaha) although only started to take it seriously and start editing amvs about a year ago. Very eager to improve my all round editing, and am hoping that i can achieve that by being in this forum Very Happy
Thanks
Matt
Back to top Go down
xChromez

xChromez

PostSubject: Re: Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case)   Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:42 pm

Welllcome Matt! Your favourite anime is Usagi drop!?!? I love that anime so much T_T
Back to top Go down
mattamv

PostSubject: Re: Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case)   Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:49 pm

xChromez wrote:
Welllcome Matt! Your favourite anime is Usagi drop!?!? I love that anime so much T_T

Thanks! It is definately one of my favourite animes, it is just so ridiculously heart-warming and cute, i love the relationship daikichi and rin have <3 just a brilliant anime! Heard very mixed reviews about the manga though xD not sure i wanna read it, too scared.
Back to top Go down
xChromez

xChromez

PostSubject: Re: Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case)   Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:57 pm

After finishing Usagi drop I went and blitz through the manga. To be honest the manga was good, but I preferred if I hadn't read the manga. The anime was better XD But that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
mattamv

PostSubject: Re: Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case)   Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 3:04 pm

xChromez wrote:
After finishing Usagi drop I went and blitz through the manga. To be honest the manga was good, but I preferred if I hadn't read the manga. The anime was better XD But that's just my opinion.

Haha i dont blame you! Ah i see. Yeaaaah i had this perfect image in my head of what happened after the anime, daikichi and koukis mum getting married and them all living happily ever after xD i asked my friend if that happened in the manga, and they told me the exact opposite happens, so i didnt want to tarnish my happy thoughts Wink

Back to top Go down
CheeZeFX

CheeZeFX

PostSubject: Re: Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case)   Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 3:09 pm

Yooo, welcome! Psycho Pass <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpXl0gM5UEs7jFV-8OBKK0Q
Mystyk

Mystyk

PostSubject: Re: Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case)   Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 3:10 pm

Welcome! :3

You heard about the forum from the audition video? Because that was made by Ash and not me haha

you like higurashi???? I like it too! even though I haven't watched Kai and Rei (or whatever they are called) yet, I liked the first season! :3
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MystykAMV
mattamv

PostSubject: Re: Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case)   Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 3:25 pm

CheeZeFX wrote:
Yooo, welcome! Psycho Pass <3

Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCvV3zzfNx5r_GFV6A6ayUKpgAHbTjf1w50Dg1YVQw081mvLD3w3V4uno

mystyk wrote:
Welcome! :3

You heard about the forum from the audition video? Because that was made by Ash and not me haha

you like higurashi???? I like it too! even though I haven't watched Kai and Rei (or whatever they are called) yet, I liked the first season! :3

Hi Very Happy

Well, i heard about the auditions from your video, which linked me to the main re-evolution channel, which then linked me to this place Very Happy

OMG you dont need to watch rei since its not exactly canon imo, but PLEASE WATCH KAI, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Its the best bit of higurashi (for me) and links the whole story together. It truly is beautiful. Tears will be shed ;-;
Back to top Go down
Inan
Admin
Inan

PostSubject: Re: Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case)   Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 5:37 pm

Welcome Matt!
Back to top Go down
http://www.re-evolutionstudios.org
Kisagi

Kisagi

PostSubject: Re: Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case)   Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 6:29 pm

Hello!

I like Higurashi
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgMhqqfgMA8Pr0BYqUKJzeQ
mattamv

PostSubject: Re: Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case)   Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:39 pm

[quote="Inan"']Welcome Matt![/quote]

Thanks Inan Smile

Kisagi wrote:
Hello!

I like Higurashi

Hey! Very Happy Well then, i like you geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case)   Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holla from the land of tea (well, sheep in my case)
Page 1 of 1