Re-Evolution Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-Evolution Studios

Re-Evolution Studios Official Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re-Evolution's AMV Battle Tournament "Re-Ignite"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inan
Admin
Inan

Re-Evolution's  AMV Battle Tournament "Re-Ignite" Empty
PostSubject: Re-Evolution's AMV Battle Tournament "Re-Ignite"   Re-Evolution's  AMV Battle Tournament "Re-Ignite" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 11:04 pm

This is a placeholder for Re-Evolution's AMV battle tournament!

This is an idea I've had for a while now and will start it as soon as our auditions our over. The main idea behind this is to spark some friendly competition and activity between our members since its exclusive to Re-Evolution Members. There will be an IC right after this where everyone can join too. Re-Ignite will be something fun for our members and hopefully for our fans as well.

Prize: I am still deciding on the prize but will probably end up being a nice pair of headphones that im willing to ship out to anywhere around the world and to whoever wins.

Judges:They will be decided right after this starts and will more than likely be 2 other people not in Re-Evo and myself.

Im really excited for this and can not wait to get other things going with the studio.

-will edit once closer to the auditions deadline

Back to top Go down
http://www.re-evolutionstudios.org
Kisagi

Kisagi

Re-Evolution's  AMV Battle Tournament "Re-Ignite" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Evolution's AMV Battle Tournament "Re-Ignite"   Re-Evolution's  AMV Battle Tournament "Re-Ignite" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:18 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgMhqqfgMA8Pr0BYqUKJzeQ

Re-Evolution's AMV Battle Tournament "Re-Ignite"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re-Evolution Studios :: AMV & GRAPHICS :: Contests / Events-
Jump to: