Re-Evolution Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-Evolution Studios

Re-Evolution Studios Official Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Favorite Video Game of All Time?

Go down 
+2
Inan
xChromez
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xChromez

xChromez

Your Favorite Video Game of All Time? Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Video Game of All Time?   Your Favorite Video Game of All Time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 5:32 pm

Title says it all.

Mine would be Zelda: Ocarina of Time on the Nintendo 64 !

Back to top Go down
Inan
Admin
Inan

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Video Game of All Time?   Your Favorite Video Game of All Time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 11:33 pm

MY FAVORITE SERIES IS FIRE EMBLEM!!!!!!

<3333

But seriously my favorite is fire emblem and the tales of series. I love horror games too <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.re-evolutionstudios.org
Benji

Benji

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Video Game of All Time?   Your Favorite Video Game of All Time? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:25 am

Etrian Odyssey, Rune Factory, Mass Effect, Botanicula, Machinarium, Ori and the Blind Forest, Persona, Final Fantasy, Harvest Moon, Disgaea, Digimon World & Pokemon.
dunno if i missed any, but i love those.

Tales of series are fantastic, too. you got any recommendations which i should play?
Back to top Go down
xChromez

xChromez

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Video Game of All Time?   Your Favorite Video Game of All Time? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:34 am

Inan wrote:

I haven't play any yet even though its highly praised, but I'm definitely getting the one that's coming on the Wii U.

Benji wrote:
Tales of series are fantastic, too. you got any recommendations which i should play?

Personally, I'd say go for Tales of Symphonia. I bought a ps3 just for that game LOL
Back to top Go down
Benji

Benji

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Video Game of All Time?   Your Favorite Video Game of All Time? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:56 am

xChromez wrote:
Personally, I'd say go for Tales of Symphonia. I bought a ps3 just for that game LOL

haha damn, i'd best get to buying a ps3 as well.
Back to top Go down
xChromez

xChromez

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Video Game of All Time?   Your Favorite Video Game of All Time? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 10:00 am

Benji wrote:
haha damn, i'd best get to buying a ps3 as well.

LOL! It's definitely worth it, plus most of the tales games are on ps3 anyways
Back to top Go down
Inan
Admin
Inan

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Video Game of All Time?   Your Favorite Video Game of All Time? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 8:41 pm

xChromez wrote:
Inan wrote:

I haven't play any yet even though its highly praised, but I'm definitely getting the one that's coming on the Wii U.

Benji wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

playing tales on symphonia is nowhere near as fun now as it was before especially after playing the recent ones

start off playing tales of the abyss
Back to top Go down
http://www.re-evolutionstudios.org
M'o'l

M'o'l

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Video Game of All Time?   Your Favorite Video Game of All Time? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:10 am

Heroes of might and magic series, final fantasy but so far first ones and 7 ,10 rest wasnt so good for me.  I rarely like games tbh. Especially these day where everything looks good but lacks any substance. Mass effect? Meh i played but it was rather annoying, bioshock infinite? Meh.  And so on Razz. Theres quite a lot of old tiles that i like tho in the past, guess im old for  games now;S Or they simply suck. /Goes back to some jazz jackrabbit o;
Back to top Go down
Benji

Benji

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Video Game of All Time?   Your Favorite Video Game of All Time? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:39 am

Inan wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

playing tales on symphonia is nowhere near as fun now as it was before especially after playing the recent ones

start off playing tales of the abyss

the only one i played before that was tales of eternia on the ps1 and that was one of my fav games. the combat system is so good man.
i was playing tales of the abyss too, it was pretty cool but the game started lagging for me pretty bad hmm.
emulation ain't perfect yet i guess haha, i'll start over a new game sometime.

M'o'l wrote:
Heroes of might and magic series
ooh, i re-played heroes of might & magic 3 with some friends recently. have you tried the newer ones?
5 looks alright.
Back to top Go down
M'o'l

M'o'l

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Video Game of All Time?   Your Favorite Video Game of All Time? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:48 am

Yea i actually enjoyed pretty much all the games in this series (well except h6, but Im trying to get used to its flaws now lol). H2, H3 and H5 are best of the series IMO. Oh also i really liked Singularity and old Counter strike from fps :O. HnS Diablo 2 obviously Razz.
Back to top Go down
Kisagi

Kisagi

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Video Game of All Time?   Your Favorite Video Game of All Time? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:47 am

I don't play too many games, but I like to play pso2 and osu!.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgMhqqfgMA8Pr0BYqUKJzeQ
Mystyk

Mystyk

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Video Game of All Time?   Your Favorite Video Game of All Time? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 4:53 pm

I also like Ori and the Blind Forest! I play with Eden Eternal and I really love RPGMaker games! :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MystykAMV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Video Game of All Time?   Your Favorite Video Game of All Time? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Video Game of All Time?
Page 1 of 1